• Tuesday, October 29th | 10h - 12h and 14h - 18h
• Wednesday, October 30th | 10h - 12h and 14h - 18h
• Thursday, October 31st | 12h - 14h
• Tuesday, October 29th | 12:20h - 13:40h
• Wednesday, October 30th | 12:20h - 13:40h
Cascade Funding Pitch
• Thursday, October 31st | 10h - 11:40h
The Brokerage Event will take place in the IoT Solution World Congress, at Fira de Barcelona (Gran Via Venue): Avinguda Joan Carles I, 64, 08908. L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona).
Inside of Fira Gran Via, the Brokerage Event will be held in the Catalan Pavilion - Hall 2/Stand E551.
How to get there from
- TMB: metro line L9 Sud until Europa/Fira stop.
- By taxi/rental car: 12km away (C-31).
- FGC lines: S8, S33, R6, R5, S4 until you reach the Europa/Fira stop.
- TMB: bus lines with stop in Fira Gran Via are: 46, 65, 165, H12.
Barcelona useful information
1. How can I register to the event?
Please click on "Register", fill in the registration form and follow up the registration steps.
2. How much does the participation at the Brokerage Event cost?
The participation is free. However, you will either need a Visitor or Congress Pass to enter the fairground. If required, Brokerage participants WITH CONFIRMED MEETINGS will receive a few days before the event:
- A free Visitor Pass code
- A 50% discount code on the Congress Full Pass.
3. Where will I receive the free Visitor Pass and/or the 50% discount Congress Full Pass code?
Brokerage participants with confirmed meetings, will receive ONE Visitor Pass code and/or ONE 50% discount Congress Full Pass code assigned to the email address used on the registration process.
4. Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
No, only 1 participant per organisation is allowed.
5. How and when can I book meetings?
Once the booking opens, you will receive an email explaining how to select meetings.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menu.
- Use the green button "Book meetings" which you will find on each participants profile.
- You must accept or reject each meeting.
Remember that participants can request international and national meetings.
BEWARE! Meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled in your agenda; it is necessary to "Accept" the meetings first.
6. What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you are not able to attend a meeting, please cancel it through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.
7. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
Check actively your agenda through the platform, before and during the event, for any changes in your schedule. It is a live agenda!
8. When will my profile be available online?
Each profile is reviewed by the organizers and will be approved and published if it meets the quality criteria. Otherwise, you will be contacted by the event organizer suggesting improvements.
9. What should I do if I forgot my password?
If you cannot remember your password, click on "Login" and then on "Forgot password?"
10. Can I modify a profile?
Yes, you can modify your profile anytime by logging in into your account and modifying any of the content you have already inserted.
11. What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
"Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region when registering for the event. If your region does not have a local support office, please select "Without support office".
12. Should I take my intellectual property into account?
Yes, you should be aware of all the IP issues that can arise in the context of IoT Solutions World Congress and take appropriate measures before, during and after the show. Check this fact sheet.