How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile (until October 24th).
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear, complete, eloquent and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published.
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the product/service/project/request/investment opportunity you are offering/seeking.
- Specify the type and role of the partner you are looking for.
- Your publication will be more noticeable by adding images related to the entry.
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots you can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings. Remember that the meetings' length is 20 minutes each.
- Ensure that you do not book meetings outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots.
Your company profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved company profiles will be published online.
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event.
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times during and still after the event.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings.
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter marketplaces and find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting.
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for.
- Remember that participants can request international and national meetings.
III. Your schedule
- When a participant accepts your meeting request, she/he will select the time to hold the meeting (within the available options were both of you coincide). Check the most updated version of your meetings' schedule through the platform.
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. It is a live agenda!
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting.
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you are not able to attend a meeting, please cancel it through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.